Date of birth: July 18, 1961
- Director General of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India since July 3, 2012.
- 35 years of professional experience; including 7 years & 10 months as Deputy Director (Homoeopathy), Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Delhi, as the Head of Homoeopathic wing of the Directorate of ISM & Homoeopathy
- Secretary for Homoeopathic Research in Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI)
- Organizing Secretary of 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI) held in New Delhi, India from 1st – 4th December 2011.
- Authored several research papers in peer reviewed international journals and a book in English and Spanish
- Presented 32 research papers in International and National Conferences and periodicals
A. Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India:
- Director General: July 2012 to present
B. Department of Health & Family, Directorate of Health Services / Directorate of ISM & Homeopathy, Govt. of Delhi from 1992-June 2012; Break up:
- Deputy Director (Homoeopathy): April 2003-June 2012
- Deputy Director (Homoeopathy): June 2000 to April 2003
- Assistant Director (Homoeopathy): February 1992 to June 2000
C. Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
- Assistant Research Officer (Homoeopathy): January 1986 to February1992
D. Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Senior Resident: December 1983 to December 1986
(Involved in Patient Care and Teaching)
- Establishment of 60 new Homoeopathic clinics under cafeteria approach to health care delivery.
- Establishment of Delhi Homoeopathic Research Council (www.delhihomeo.com): Undertaking Extra Mural Research project on Thyroid diseases in collaboration with Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
- Authored many research papers in peer reviewed international journals and also a famous book ‘Textbook of Dermatology for Homeopaths’ in English and Spanish.
- Presented 31 research papers in International and National Conferences
- Served as Expert advisor in peer reviewing panel of ‘Indian Journal of Research in Homeopathy’ published by Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (Government of India) and international journal ‘Homoeopathy’.
- Administrative support to two Homoeopathic Medical Colleges, 91 Homoeopathic clinics spread all over Delhi beside working as Member Secretary of the Delhi Homoeopathic Research Council (an autonomous body)
- Task force of National Campaign on Homoeopathy for Mother & Child Care launched by Govt. of India
- Computerization of Delhi Homoeopathic clinics and data
- Interacted with the Parliament of India and Delhi Legislative Assembly for policy matters on Homoeopathy
- Expert member in various committees constituted by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, under the Department of AYUSH, Government of India, such as the Extra mural research evaluation committee, committee of Homoeopathic database, Mother & Child campaign, epidemic control, drug proving during the last five years (2006-10).
- Member of Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi
- Member of Faculty of Homoeopathy, University of Delhi
- Undertaking an Extra-mural research project as Co- Project Investigator “To evaluate the effect of Homoeopathic treatment on Natural history of Autoimmune Thyroiditis” sanctioned by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy/ AYUSH department, Govt. of India (2008-2011).
- Undertook campaign on Homoeopathy from Healthy Mother & Happy Child as Nodal officer/member secretary of task force.
- Nominated as member of Central Council of Homoeopathy (1997-2002)
- Served as personal Homoeopathic Physician to Shri Krishan Kantji, Vice President of India from 1997-2002.
- Visiting Faculty for the last 20 years (1991-2011) for Applied Dermatology, Research Methodology & Preventive and Social Medicine to the undergraduate students of Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Dr. B.R.Sur Homoeopathic Medical College and to PG students of Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College.
- Expert advisor in peer review panel of Indian Journal of Homoeopathic Research published by CCRH and International peer reviewed indexed Journal “Homoeopathy” published by Elsevier.
- Chairman of Scientific Committee of National Homoeopathic Congress organized at New Delhi by Homoeopathic Medical Association of India during 2009-10.
- Founder Secretary of Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College Alumni Association (2005-2007), President of the association (2007-2009) and organized various CME and social programs.
- Organizing Secretary for 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI) in New Delhi, India
- Co-authored paper on ‘Evaluation of Bacillinum in tinea infection; British Homoeopathic Journal; January 1990, Vol. 79, pp. 10-11
- Co-authored paper on ‘Homoeopathy in the treatment of warts; British Homoeopathic Journal; April 1991, Vol, 80, pp. 108-111
- Co-authored paper on Homoeopathy for the treatment of lichen simplex chronicus: A case series; Homeopathy (2006) 95, pp. 245–247; doi:10.1016/j.homp.2006.06.001, available online at http://www.sciencedirect.com
- Co-authored paper on ‘Reiter’s disease treated with Nux vomica’; Homeopathy (2006) 95, pp. 103–104; doi:10.1016/j.homp.2006.01.004, available online at http://www.sciencedirect.com
- Co-authored paper on ‘Public-private partnerships in the provision of homeopathic services in the city of Delhi, India’; International Journal High Dilution Res 2011; 10(37): pp. 353-361
- Co-authored paper on ‘Homeopathy in the treatment of tubercular lymphadenitis (TBLN) – An Indian experience; Homeopathy (2011) 100, pp. 157-167; doi:10.1016/j.homp.2010.11.006, available online at http://www.sciencedirect.com. The paper was also presented at 67th World Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI in September 2012 in Nara, Japan.
- Authored research paper titled ‘Homeopathy in Urban Primary Healthcare Units of the Delhi Government: An assessment’ scheduled to be published in the latest issue of ‘Gesellschaft und Geschichte (MedGG)’ by the Institute for the History of Medicine, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Authored Research paper titled ‘Medical Pluralism in Health Care – Experience from New Delhi’ published in the ‘Gesellschaft und Geschichte (MedGG)’ by the Institute for the History of Medicine, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Presented paper on ‘Cost Effectiveness and Efficacy of Homeopathy in Primary Health Care Units of Government of Delhi – A study’ at 60th International Homeopathic Congress organized by LIGA at Berlin, Germany from 4th May – 7th May 2005.
- Presented paper titled ‘Strategic Position of India in the homeopathic world & the road ahead’ at the 66th World Homeopathic Congress of LMHI held from 1st – 4th December 2011 in New Delhi, India.
- “State Award” in 2010 by the Government of Delhi for the meritorious works undertaken in the field of Homoeopathy.
- “Award of Recognition” by Robert Bosch Foundation, Germany in 2011.
- Group Training Course in HIV/AIDS Control Plan (virological diagnosis of HIV infection) at Research Institute of Microbial diseases, Osaka International Center, organized by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japan
2009 M.B.A. (Health Care Administration) from Faculty of Management Sciences, Delhi Univ.
1996 M.D. (Homoeopathy) from Rajasthan University
1986 BHMS (Graduation Degree in Homoeopathy)
1981 DHMS (4 years Diploma in Homoeopathy)
Dieser Post ist auch verfügbar auf: