Dear Partners and Customers of the DZVhÄ,
The largest homeopathic medical congress to date, with an expected number of 1,500 participants (including high German participation), will be taking place on the 14-17 of June, 2017 in Leipzig, Germany. This event will take place in a particularly attractive venue: the historical “Kongresshalle Leipzig”, which was reopened last year after a complete reconstruction and is located right next to the famous Leipzig Zoo.
600 m2 Industry Exhibition and various Sponsoring Options
As an exhibitor you will have the unique opportunity to present your products and services to this large group of homeopathic doctors at the ongoing industry exhibition taking place during the entire time of the congress. In Germany alone, approximately 12 million patients are being treated by homeopathic physicians every year.
We invite you to make use of the possibility to introduce your company to these multipliers. Please register to our congress office with the exibitors’ registration form.
We look forward to discussing your individual ideas and needs in a personal conversation!
Best regards and hope to see you in Leipzig
Please note: There will be no German Homeopathic Congress / Annual Conference in 2018.
Booking Form Exhibition & Sponsoring Download
The exhibitor/sponsor declares the acknowledgement and acceptance of
- General Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors and Sponsors Download,
- „Safety regulations and technical guidelines for events” by the Kongresshalle am Zoo Leipzig Download,
- „House regulations“ of the Leipzig Messe GmbH (LM) / Kongresshalle am Zoo Leipzig Download,
- Leaflet „Logistics delivery“ of the Kongresshalle am Zoo Leipzig Download1 Download 2,
- Leaflet “Performance on road ways / parking / leaving of vehicles” of the Kongresshalle am Zoo Leipzig Download,
- Sitemap of Kongresshalle in Leipzig Download
Important: Please do not fill in the fields level, room and stand number, only tick your desired orders and fill in the address details.
Stand Construction Application Download
Stand constructions are subject to notification or approval by the Leipziger Messe GmbH as the operator of the Leipzig Congress Hall. Therefore, please use aditionally the form “Stand Construction Application” Download.
Please note the following:
- Stand construction applications are to be made in writing and solely towards the Leipzig Messe GmbH.
- The errection of an exhibition stand exceeding the floor space of 9 m² (maximum construction height 2,50 m) requires the submission of a construction specification incl. material specification and a full-scale stand drawing. Please submit these attachments to the Leipziger Messe GmbH by 10-04-2017 at the latest.
Rental Furniture (tables, chairs, other stand equipment): Please book your equipment directly with our service provider FAIRNET GmbH Download.
Other Services: Please book these services directly with the congress hall operator:
Exhibitors are responsible for the disposal of any waste that is created during the setup and dismantling of their stand and for the disposal of residual material. The exhibition space is to be left in a swept-clean state. You can use the form “Waste disposal” also for disposal of smallest quantities of waste material.
Delivery / Removal of Material
Delivery/removal can only take place during the times indicated in the form “Booking Form Exhibition & Sponsoring”. Differing delivery times are to be arranged as a forwarding service e.g. through DHL Trade Fairs & Events GmbH Download.
Dieser Post ist auch verfügbar auf: German