Level of education: University
1991 Academic average 93 – Specialist I degree MGI:
2004 – Specialist II degree in General Medicine
2008 Traditional Medicine – Specialist II degree and Natural.
1998 Scientific -Master degree in Traditional and Natural Medicine
1995 Specialty in Homeopathy, – Homeopathic Institute. Francois Lamasson. Brazil
Received postgraduate courses. 77
Membership in Scientific Societies
- Cuban Society of Bioenergetics and Naturalistic. Homeopathy section (Secretary 1999-2001 Section president 2002-2006)
- Homeopathic Medical League International, 1994. Assistant Vice President (1994-1997). Vice President of the International Homeopathic Medical League for Cuba (PN-LMHI) 1998 2016
- Cuban Society of Family Medicine. Member numerical September 1994
- Honorary Member of the Ecuadorian Homeopathic Society. 2002
Participation in Scientific Events: 77
Taught Courses 24
Language Instrumental English
Papers presented. 73
Title Teaching Assistant Professor of General Medicine Integral.2008
- 27 articles in magazines: Cuba, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and in the Amate 1 book publisher. Mexico 2004.
- Completed Research. Bronchial asthma management in children. 1996-2013. Homeopathy characterization of Rhopalurus junceus 2012.
- Ongoing investigations: Symptoms of Cuban blue scorpion sting Rhopalurus junceus. pathogenesis
Tutoring thesis 13. Termination of Especialidad.14
Courts. 14 courts
University Polyclinic Dr. Manuel Fajardo Rivero
238 No. 504, Beach