- Robert attained BSc, then PhD, in Physiology at the University of Glasgow.
- During 25 years in the university sector, he published around 100 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters, mostly on the topic of blood flow regulation.
- In the post of Research Development Adviser at the British Homeopathic Association for 15 years, Robert led clinical data collection projects with the Faculty of Homeopathy’s doctors, dentists and veterinarians; latterly, in a key initiative to identify robust evidence in homeopathy, he extended his work in reviewing and clarifying the literature by means of a major programme of systematic reviews of randomised controlled trials.
- Research publications in homeopathy have been achieved in over 30 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Robert became an independent research consultant in March 2016.
Dieser Post ist auch verfügbar auf: German