Urology – Kidney Insufficiency and Urinary Tract Infections
Moderation: Prof Dr Jürgen Pannek, Specialist in Urology and Special Urological Surgery, Chief Physician of the Neuro-Urology Department at the Swiss Paraplegic Centre Nottwil (Switzerland)
- Dr Alok Pareek, Chief Physician Pareek Hospital & Research Centre (India)
- Prof Dr Jens Lutz, Specialist in Internal Medicine, University Clinic Mainz (Germany)
- Dr Martin Bündner, Specialist in General Practice / Homeopathy (Germany)
On the basis of two frequent nephrologic/urologic diseases that are difficult to treat, namely renal dysfunction and urinary tract infection, treatment modalities will be depicted and perspectives for future cooperation in treatment and research will be discussed.
Moderation: Dr Sigrid Kruse, Specialist in Children‘s and Youth Medicine / Homeopathy, University Paediatric Clinic Munich (Germany)
- Prof Dr Joseph Rosenecker, Specialist in Children‘s and Youth Medicine, Director Outpatient Department for Rehabilitative und Preventive Paediatrics, University Paediatric Clinic Munich (Germany)
Geriatrics – Case Conference
Moderation: Dr Michael Teut, Specialist in General Practice / Homeopathy, Charité University Hospital Berlin, Senior Physician, Director Centre for Prevention and IntegrativeMedicine at the University Outpatient Department for Naturopathy (Germany)
- Dr Johannes Wilkens (Germany)
- Dr Eckard Krüger, Specialist in General Practice, Geriatrics / Natural Medicine /
- Dr Reinhold Heinzler, Specialist in Internal Medicine, Natural Medicine (Germany)
Homeopathy in Palliative Medicine
Moderation: Prof. Michael Frass/ Med Univ Vienna, Medicine I – Institute for Homeopathic Research, Vienna, Austria
With increasing age of the population, palliative medicine becomes more and more important. Several aspects of palliative medicine deserve attention and can be positively influenced by homeopathy. Multimorbid patients, especially cancer patients in terminal state are suffering severely not only from physical but also from psychic problems. Homeopathy may help to decrease fear of death, restlessness, anxiety, as well as pain, sleeplessness, and many more. The advantage of homeopathy is that there is no interaction with conventional medical treatment and no negative effects on organs such as liver or kidneys. Demonstrating several case reports will give an insight into this very important topic of medicine keeping in mind the totality of symptoms in conjunction with the severe mental and psychical state of the patient.
Moderation: Curt Kösters / Scientific Society for Homeopathy, Practice, Köthen, Germany
From a historical point of view, the worldwide spreading of homeopathy is essentially based on successes in the treatment of severe epidemic diseases.
In this forum, we will discuss the historical data and current studies and develop perspectives for future research.
We are planning further dialogue events.
Dieser Post ist auch verfügbar auf: German